I would like to thank Mandy @ Book Princes Reviews for the nomination. She has a lovely blog, that you should absolutely go and check out right now. Maybe after reading this post. Or now, if you want. You do you, kiddo.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
What was the last song that made you want to dance? And did you actually dance or is dancing a D: face thing?
Fun fact about me: I am a hip hop dancer. I’m a better choreographer than I am a dancer, but regardless, most songs make me want to dance. I was listening to the first song from Hamilton the musical yesterday (to test out a drink game for my birthday) and I definitely jammed. It was great.
Do you believe in one true love (the Disney Princesses would be so proud of you if you did)?
Nope! I don’t think there’s just one person out there waiting for me to find them. I believe in possibilities and making your own way in the world. There are multiple people I could eventually end up with, and who it is depends on so many more factors than who my “one true love” may be.
What is you go-to snack food, and do you ever eat it while you’re reading?
This one is actually pretty hard. I love snacks. Love them. I’ve gone days surviving on snacks. I would say my favorite is probably chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. They make me so happy. And I definitely have eaten them while reading before. Also, shout out to Girl Scout cookies. Mmm. I need a snack.
- If you could go on an all expenses paid trip to any place in the world, where would you go?
- If you could temporarily jump into the world of any book, which would it be?
- If you had to fake your own death and disappear, how would you do it?
Now for the nominations!
- Kate @ Reading with Lovely
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Stephanie @ Adventures of a Bibliophile
- Kristen @ The Brunette Bookworm Blog
- Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Monique @ That Wild Soul
I know there are a lot more blogger that deserve this award, but it’s earlier and I haven’t had my coffee yet.
Thanks again to Mandy! Now you can go check out her blog. Go on. It’s lovely. You’ll thank me.
How would you answer these questions? Let’s talk about it in the comment below!